[Phone contact information available via e-mail.]
I am a practitioner of the art of solving problems as elegantly and practically as possible. I seek to enhance my abilities to solve problems in the digital realm by learning (and inventing where appropriate) new methods and techniques, and to help others achieve their goals by removing or smoothing over ponderous obstacles in their path. If you have difficult problems for which a digital approach seems appropriate, I'm the person to talk to to find a solution.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Cell, Molecular and Developmental Biology from UC Riverside, 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from UC Riverside, 2001
- Graduate, Scholar with Distinction from Marina High School, 1997
- July 2002-July 2003: Researcher for Socratech, LLC
- Affymetrix Gene Microarray Analysis using R, and Perl.
- Custom designed cell, tissue and data tracking system in perl
- Analysis of MA results using Gene Ontology
- Literature minining using custom designed Perl scripts to search pubmed.
- Jun. 2000-Jun 2001: Computer Resource Coordinator for UC Riverside
- Network administration/design of a 2000+ node network
- developed web based registration system using bash, dhcp, perl, php and mysql
- Developed network monitoring system (rnm) using php, mysql, perl, and snmp.
- Supervised a staff of 13 RCCs
- Administration of 7+ Unix Servers (Apache,ISC DHCP, MySQL, mod_perl, slash)
- Computer Lab Administration (NT)
- Developed a printer recharge/tracking system using card readers, perl, mysql, and lpr-ng
- Developed a customer-tech Help Request System/Billing System using php, mysql, smtp, and perl
Available Upon Request.